Join us May 10 to 16, 2015 to kick off the First Annual ANAC Days Fundraising Challenge
It’s easy to participate, by organizing or hosting a third party event, you can raise funds for a cause that supports those diagnosed with Acoustic Neuroma, a rare benign brain tumour.
There are many ways to organize or host your event:
- Turn your junk into a donation; organize a yard sale or online auction
- Golf Lover? Organize a golf tournament
- Running enthusiast? A small walk or run-a-thon may be your event
- Use your culinary talents, organize a bake sale or pie auction
- Love to dance? Hold a community dance
- Love to eat? Approach your favorite restaurant about in-house fundraising ventures such as celebrity serving
- Green thumb? Organize a plant sale
- Fishing season is quickly approaching, how about a fish derby?
Large events too daunting?
- Host a fundraising dinner party
- Challenge your friends to game of golf
- Celebrating a birthday or anniversary? Ask your friends to make a meaningful donation in lieu of gifts
- Organize a dress down or blue jean day at your office
- Challenge your family and friends to a friendly bowl-a-thon
However you choose to participate is up to you, each event will make a difference. This is a fun and rewarding way to support those who find themselves faced with a diagnosis of a rare benign brain tumour.
Share your ideas on ANAC’s Facebook and Twitter pages or YouTube channel, challenge your friends, encourage others to join in the fun!