Donations to ANAC
The Acoustic Neuroma Association of Canada is a small, national organization powered by volunteer energy from individuals and families affected by acoustic neuroma.
We provide services available nowhere else:
- comprehensive information about treatment options and outcomes plus rehabilitative strategies
- literature that deals with widely varied post-operative deficits like facial nerve paralysis, deafness, dry eye, balance problems, headache and swallowing
- education to promote public awareness and accurate diagnosis by the medical community
- a national support network
- a newsletter called The Connection - produced 3 times/year.
- advocacy through the National Voluntary Health Organization to Health Canada
ANAC has assisted hundreds of people in making decisions critical to their lives. We help them get the post-operative support and education they need to move on. This vitally important work can only continue with help from our supporters.
The organization depends primarily on donations from concerned people such as you to continue its work. Please help us continue to help AN patients and donate today. We depend on YOU.
HELP ANAC TO HELP OTHERS DEAL WITH ACOUSTIC NEUROMA
Make your donation...
...by telephone: 1-800-561-ANAC(2622) to donate by VISA or MasterCard
...by mail: ANAC: 162 Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre, P.O. box 68028, Edmonton, AB T6C 4N6
...online: through CanadaHelps.org
...charity # 11877-7168-RR0001
If you have any questions please contact the National Office at email@example.com