WORLD CONGRESS OF AUDIOLOGY- Bringing the World of Audiology Together
SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2016
The 33rd World Congress of Audiology (WCA) is the biennial meeting of the International Society of Audiology (ISA) and is jointly hosted by the Canadian Academy of Audiology, (CAA) and Speech-Language and Audiology Canada, (SAC). Join leaders in audiology for this once-in-a-lifetime learning opportunity.
WCA2016 will feature speakers from around the world, covering the latest topics in audiology research and practice. You do not want to miss this highly-anticipated event — it may well be the best audiology conference ever!
WCA2016 will feature many renowned speakers from around the world — our selection of contributed papers and posters alone includes presenters from over 30 countries! View the full conference program online and stay tuned for more highlights in the coming months.
Recent blog posts
- WORLD CONGRESS OF AUDIOLOGY- Bringing the World of Audiology Together
- Gene-expression profiling and acoustic neuroma?
- Early growth response and adverse radiation effects of acoustic neuromas to radiosurgery
- Notice Of Annual General Meeting 2014
- Post Gamma Knife
- Neurosurgeons for Africa
- Brain plasticity & the hard of hearing