The purpose of this website is to provide and share information to the reader. The information is provided by the Acoustic Neuroma Association of Canada (ANAC) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We advise that you consult with medical and health professionals for independent medical assessments and advice.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ANAC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Recent blog posts
- WORLD CONGRESS OF AUDIOLOGY- Bringing the World of Audiology Together
- Gene-expression profiling and acoustic neuroma?
- Early growth response and adverse radiation effects of acoustic neuromas to radiosurgery
- Notice Of Annual General Meeting 2014
- Post Gamma Knife
- Neurosurgeons for Africa
- Brain plasticity & the hard of hearing