Donations to the Acoustic Neuroma Association of Canada (ANAC)
ANAC is a growing, charitable organization powered by volunteer energy that derives from individuals and families affected by the rare, benign cranial tumor referred to as an acoustic neuroma.
ANAC provides supportive services to meet the needs of acoustic neuroma patients through:
* Chapter Support Groups
* Peer Database Registry
* Public awareness campaigns aimed at early diagnosis and successful treatment
* Literature pertaining to treatment options, outcomes and rehabilitative strategies
* A tri-annual newsletter; The Connection
* Multi-Disciplinary Team reviews, through ANAC’s Medical Advisory Board
* Ongoing support for research on the cause, development and treatment of acoustic
neuroma and other benign cranial tumors
* Advocacy through the National Voluntary Health Organization to Health Canada
ANAC has provided support to hundreds of people in making decisions critical to their treatment and recovery. Through the helpful nature of Chapter Support Groups and the Peer Database Registry, patients have access to information on the many complex issues faced by an acoustic neuroma diagnosis.
ANAC depends primarily on donations from caring people such as yourself. Please help us continue to grow and support AN patients by donating today.
Donations are accepted through:
Telephone: 1-800-561-ANAC (2622)
Mail: PO Box 193, Buckhorn, ON K0L 1J0
Payments are accepted by: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and cheque
Official donations receipts for income tax purposes are issued to all donors
Recent blog posts
- WORLD CONGRESS OF AUDIOLOGY- Bringing the World of Audiology Together
- Gene-expression profiling and acoustic neuroma?
- Early growth response and adverse radiation effects of acoustic neuromas to radiosurgery
- Notice Of Annual General Meeting 2014
- Post Gamma Knife
- Neurosurgeons for Africa
- Brain plasticity & the hard of hearing